Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alexia M. by Jessica Sohier Photographie with MUA and hair by...

Alexia M. by Jessica Sohier Photographie with MUA and hair by...:

Alexia M. by Jessica Sohier Photographie with MUA and hair by Julie Coiffeuse






Color Me Gone Photography
Model: Katty DeLux
MUA: Jessica Stewart

















Model/MUA/Hair: Shelly Van Alen (www.facebook.com/shellyvanalen)
Photographer/MUA/Hair: Colleen Blizing (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colleen-Chiquita-Photography/367331998770)
I may be young but I’ve got a lot to prove ;)
Currently residing in the middle of Missouri, I’ve always had a love for pin-ups and the vintage girls from the 40s and 50s. Just last year, I said “Hey, why not give this a shot?” And so I did. And I’m loving it. I won’t stop at modeling, this girl has dreams of being a burlesque dancer :)









No comments:

Post a Comment