Monday, May 9, 2011

Storybook

Storybook: "
So I'm just on the train home on my way down from Scotland where I spent 5 days working around Edinburgh, with my last shoot in Fife this morning. The weather was surprisingly kind to me with my outdoor shoots, despite a few showers and forecasts for storms, there was some beautiful photographic light and it wasn't too cold at all, considering some of my more painful Scottish location experiences! :-P I worked in some absolutely stunning and enthralling locations, including mansion ruins, walled gardens and bluebell forests, as well as doing some great studio work; gorgeous boudoir in natural light and lots of dramatic twisty creature-like nudes.
I am such a lucky lucky girl to have a job that gives me opportunity to work in such great places and with so many talented, lovely and fun people :-) Will show some of the results soon! Could really do with buying myself a laptop to help keep up with blogging and project work when I'm travelling, another thing to save up for along with the hope of holidays and other wants.
I also have some pictures to show soon from my working trip to Holland a few weeks ago.

Until then, here are some lovely recent bookcovers I've featured on, including the 'Delilah' cover which people keep saying they've seen in Sainburies. *I think* it's my first UK cover (the rest I've known about have either been in other parts of Europe or the US). I love the 'Arcadia Falls' embossed detail too, so pretty... I love being on bookcovers!! The Delilah cover is by Michael Trevillion and the following two are both by Clayton Bastiani!


"

No comments:

Post a Comment