Friday, May 13, 2011

Call Me Mellow Yellow

Call Me Mellow Yellow: "

Remember that old excuse “the dog ate my homework” that got you out of trouble with the teacher? I wonder if “the dog ate my high heels” works the same way if I miss work. Except that my dog really did eat my heels. My bright yellow Nine West pumps to be exact. Who knew my dog had the same love for leather stilettos as his master? Needless to say I was pretty mellow about my chewed up yellow heels that garnered dozens of compliments in their three short lived years. Which is why I need to replace my beloved yellow heels, but unfortunately Nine West no longer makes the same style. Which is where heels.com comes to the rescue. With a wide selection of styles and colors, I am confident that I will easily be able to replace my favorite yellow pumps. Now if I could just replace my shoe eating hound.


image


Yellow? Yes please! Heels.com makes it so simple to search by color, so finding a new pair of yellow heels is a snap.


Michael Antonio : Loveme - Yellow Suede Pu


Michael Antonio LoveMe heel in Yellow Suede


Promise Shoes : Zulie - Yellow


Promise Zulie heel in Yellow


Minx Me : Esta Pump - Yellow


MinxMe Esta Pump in Yellow


JustFabulous : Elise Pump - Mustard


JustFabulous Elise Pump in Mustard


Promise Shoes : Barcia - Yellow


Promise Barcia heel in Yellow


Perhaps I should order the Promise heels so this guy promises not to make dinner out of them?


freddie3


Perhaps he knows you can’t help but forgive that face! Heels are replaceable, loving hound dogs are not.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment