Friday, March 11, 2011

Looks for Less at heels.com

Looks for Less at heels.com: "

I don’t know if it’s a testament of my inner hippie chic or the fact that I barely reach 5 feet in height, but I just can’t deny the beauty of a chunky, wooden platform heel. What I don’t love is spending half my paycheck on a pair of heels! A cross between a clog and a sexy slingback, this Miu Miu Studded Platform retails for $495:


miumiu1


For the price of one pair of Miu Miu platforms you could get the BCBGirls Blend platform clog in all three colors from heels.com and still afford a night out on the town to show them off! The Blend pairs perfectly with up and coming spring trends like wide leg jeans and maxi skirts while giving you that extra lift, in both style and height, that you so desire. Stir your style without busting your budget and add the BCBGirls Blend heel to your spring shopping cart:


BCBG : Blend - Soft Gold


BCBGirls Blend in Soft Gold


BCBG : Blend - Toffee


BCBGirls Blend in Toffee


Go Back To Your Selection


BCBGirls Blend in Red Berry


How do you maximize your fashion budget?

"

No comments:

Post a Comment